A Meet the Boss roundtable brought to you by IBM Watson Works
The workplace experience and employee well-being has always been important to employers. In fact, companies that rank high in employee engagement have 59% less turnover, 17% more productivity, and 41% less absenteeism. But in 2020, when the “workplace experience” went nearly entirely remote, well-being become less about amenities and more about overall wellness and safety. How will that impact what amenities and services are offered as we go back to work in a new hybrid environment?
Join us to discuss:
* How you envision the workplace experience evolving through 2021 and post-pandemic
* How will occupant well-being be measured? For example, are the days of nap pods and snack stations as the critical drivers of happiness and engagement a thing of the past? If so, what will replace them?
* What trends from the pandemic do you see having a lasting impact (i.e. working from home more frequently) or going away completely?
* What services and new technologies will you look to provide to ensure safety, well-being and productivity?
* How equipped is your organization to provide those services?