How can operational AI enable your manufacturing and process operations?
Over the last two years $1 trillion of production has been lost in unoptimized manufacturing and process operations. Nearly $400 billion was downtime that could have been predicted and $250 billion were production quality issues and scrap that could have been avoided.
While companies have made large investments in industrial IoT:
● 90% have not seen sufficient payback
● 80% have not scaled from PoC to production
So how have organizations managed to extract value and scale their digital transformation successes?
The truth is it doesn’t take a team of data scientists. It just takes powerful but easy-to-use systems that complement your personnel’s domain expertise. Operational AI automatically discovers and predicts conditions in real-time, helps root cause issues, and can be deployed across your operations. And the results speak for themselves.
● Off-spec events predicted days in advance. Critical equipment failures weeks in advance.
● 3-5 times ROI by realizing significant improvement in production uptime, quality and yield.
● 90% reduction in time to value versus data science approaches.
Join Falkonry and a select group of industry thought leaders to discuss how operational AI has enabled teams to quickly deploy predictive operations at scale by automatically discovering, predicting and explaining behaviors that impact operations.